The Title Costume is the outfit, in which you present and represent your title.
A typical Title Costume to represent a country showcases a country's culture and traditions, often in very creative ways. A Title Costume can be very complex and colorful, hence there are no limitations on what you can do.
For a title costume, Tweenstars will need to create an outfit that represents their given title. By the nature of the Tweenstar title, the outfit can display a popular figure that is known from the title or a lesser, unknown, even invented figure. It is important that the outfit and accessoires are actually identifiable to represent your title (i.e. Harry Potter for Hogwarts doesn't use a mobile but is known to wear glasses), so it's important that your research is thorougly and based on details of the fictional place you are representing.
- Please refrain from religious motives and hints other than from ancient cultures.
- Please refrain from political messages of any sort.
- There's no color limitation or requirement for the Title Costume challenge.
- Poses: Please prepare a default pose, a walking animation and a pose set for about 40-60 seconds.
- Please keep in mind, it is possible that we are going to keep you some time longer on the runway, in which you need to remain with your default pose.
- A 360° turn is not mandatory for the Title Costume challenge.
- In your styling description describe please, why you are representing your country / fictional place and what your country / fictional place is special for, for you and for everyone. The TWEENSTARS can write about the character(s) they are depicting too. The AVISTARS should add a typical greeting in the common or official language of their country, i.e. Hello everyone, to begin of their description!
- Please limit your styling description to 150 words max.
- The description must be sent within our set deadlines. See the Sequence of Events for the exact days and times of the deadlines.