The National Costume is the outfit, in which you present and represent your country.
A typical National Costume to represent a country showcases a country's culture and traditions, often in very creative ways. A National Costume can be very complex and colorful, hence there are no limitations on what you can do.
- Please refrain from religious motives and hints other than from ancient cultures.
- Please refrain from political messages of any sort.
- There's no color limitation or requirement for the National Costume challenge.
- Poses: Please prepare a default pose, a walking animation and a pose set for about 40-60 seconds.
- Please keep in mind, it is possible that we are going to keep you some time longer on the runway, in which you need to remain with your default pose.
- A 360° turn is not mandatory for the Title Costume challenge.
- In your styling description describe please, why you are representing your country and what your country is special for, for you and for everyone. Please add a typical Greeting in the common or official language of your country, i.e. Hello everyone!
- Please limit your styling description to 150 words max.
- The description must be sent within our set deadlines. See the "Sequence of Events" for the exact days and times of the deadlines.