Being a "Victoria Secret" model means to be sexy, seductive, fierce and having a blast on the runway. Be playful and creative with your styling, poses and description. Please find below the requirements for the Victoria Secret outfit.
- Please style the outfit inspired by any of the Victoria Secret shows. You will find recordings of past Victoria Secret shows on YouTube and other platforms.
- A Victoria Secret styling (and hence the model) is meant to be sexy, seductive, glamorous, and fierce. Your accessory should reflect this. Play with wings, boots, feathers etc to enhance the given outfit, just don't overdo it.
- Please choose a default pose, a walking animation, and poses for a 40-60 seconds stop.
- For Victoria Secret you cannot be boring or safe, your poses should be expressive and fierce. If you watch the videos of the past Victoria Secret shows, you will see that the models have a blast on the runway, they are confident and own the stage.
- Your pose set for the Victoria Secret challenge must include a 360° turn.
- Please write in your styling description why a model should consider to join a pageant.Your description should be throughout positive and encouraging.
- You do not need to write about your styling inspiration for this description.
- Please limit your description to 50 words max.
- The word limit above does not apply to your styling credits.
- If you write the part of description with the credits yourself, the entire styling description (incl. credits) may not exceed 100 words.
- The description must be sent within our set deadlines. See the "Sequence of Events" for the exact days and times of the deadlines.