The formal outfit is your very final outfit that you will wear for the AVISTARS pageant. It needs to be "red carpet" or "gala" appropriate. Be careful with your accessories. Some things you may find to be nice for a formal outfit, i.e. seen at award galas and other celebrity events, especially in Hollywood, may be considered as utterly inappropriate for a formal occasion. Please imagine you are going to the opera, to a ball or even to a state banquet.
You are styling for a school prom or a family festivity, i.e. Great Grandma's cenetary or the wedding of a relative. As we are aware of the limitations for Tweenstars in available clothing, we ask you to style proper as possible. Please do not stress to find a suit or tuxedo if there are none available for your body size.
- Please do not to wear a crown or tiara. Headpieces are ok. Please send us a screenshot, If you have doubts.
- Please keep in mind that you are given a crown or tiara (females), or a brooch (males) to wear , if you become a runner up or the winner.
- There's no color limitation or requirement for the Formal Outfit challenge.
- Please prepare a default pose, a walking animation and a pose set for about 40-60 seconds.
- Please keep in mind that you will stay with your default pose on the stage for the remainder of the show.
- A 360° turn is not mandatory for the Formal Outfit challenge.