The formal outfit is your very final outfit that you will wear for the MISS SL pageant. It needs to be "red carpet" or "gala" appropriate. Be careful with your accessories. Some things you may find to be nice for a formal outfit, i.e. seen at award galas and other celebrity events, especially in Hollywood, may be considered as utterly inappropriate for a formal occasion. Please imagine you are going to the opera, to a ball or even to a state banquet.
- Please do not to wear a crown or tiara. Headpieces are ok. Please send us a screenshot, If you have doubts.
- Please keep in mind that you are given a crown or tiara to wear, if you become a runner up or the winner.
- There's no color limitation or requirement for the Formal Gown challenge.
- Please prepare a default pose, a walking animation and a pose set for about 40-60 seconds.
- Please keep in mind that you will stay with your default pose on the stage for the remainder of the show.
- A 360° turn is not mandatory for the Formal Gown challenge.
- Write in your styling description why you think you should win the crown.
- You do not need to write about your styling inspiration for this description.
- Please limit your description to 50 words max.
- The word limit above does not apply to your styling credits.
- If you write the part of description with the credits yourself, the entire styling description (incl. credits) may not exceed 100 words.
- The description must be sent within our set deadlines. See the "Sequence of Events" for the exact days and times of the deadlines.